ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRY
4 NORTH MAIN STREET
P.O. BOX 135
ROSEVILLE, OHIO 43777
PHONE – 740-849-3121
The Roseville Community Food Pantry was established by St. Paul’s United Methodist Church many years ago and is now operated under the auspices of Rhema House of Worship Church in cooperation with the Muskingum County Hunger Network. We currently serve over 100 families a supplement of non-perishable food, as well as other foods that we receive through donations from area grocery stores. We serve our clients once per month at designated times. We moved into a newly remodeled facility at 4 North Main Street in November of 2017 due to the increase of clients.
TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE:
* All clients must live in the 43777 area code.
* All new clients MUST first register by calling 211 .
* We MUST receive approval from the 211 services before we can serve clients.
TO DONATE :
* To donate food contact us by phone number above or e-mail on this website.
* All monetary donations are tax deductible and can be mailed to address above.